CUTE KID GALLERY

More Cute Kids

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NEW CONTEST!!

Okay everyone, I had so many fun entries for the design your own set contest, that I am going to do it again. But, this time there is a theme. The theme for this month with be anything summer. Be creative, this can include anything from cool summer treats, vacations, or just having fun in the sun. Clothing choices will include, jeans, capris, shorts, skirts, shortalls or skirtalls. And, shirt choices can be tee or tanks. Be specific in your design and include color choices, detailed design and you can always include a sketch. I will have my panel of boutique moms judge the designs and post the winner on March 25! so, have fun and feel free to enter as many times as you would like.
Also, I have a few dates left for the trunk shows if you are still interested, just let me know and I will tell you what dates I have available.

No comments: