CUTE KID GALLERY

More Cute Kids

Monday, February 23, 2009

LONG TIME, NO POST!

I have not had much extra time lately to blog. I have been really busy with orders, and the kids.
Be on the lookout for the new sneak peek of the canvas wall art and retro designs that I will be posting On March 1st. A lot of you have asked for Tink and The Fairies, lately. Here is a short set that I recently did for someone. This design can be done on just about any style of clothing
Also, I will not be listing any Easter designs but if you still need an Easter set, just let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the Tink and fairy set! Issy would model that set in a heart beat! I willbe orering a set around October for her.. its for her birthday.. I might just be buying the frog set my dear.. she loves it.. keeps asking to wear it...