CUTE KID GALLERY

More Cute Kids

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Changes

As some of you have noticed, I have not been selling on ebay lately. A few months ago, I sold an item to an ebayer who turned in to a "cyber stalker". It really got crazy. She sent me numerous emails telling me how cute my daughter was and even got my phone number from my account and called me. What??? I was a little freaked but sort of forgot about it. So, a few weeks ago, I got a letter in the mail from this same person going on and on about my clothing and my children and how she thought I had a great life. It really creeped me out. So, after some serious thinking and consideration, I have decided to close my account on ebay for a while. I will continue with my blog and website and you can still email me with any requests that you may have.
Maybe when my nerves settle and I can convince my husband that ebay is a safe place, I will continue to list.
Thanks for all of your continued support and loyalty.
Be sure to check my blog often for specials, contests and fun designs.

Have a great week!!

No comments: