CUTE KID GALLERY

More Cute Kids

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BROOKLYN"S BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT SALE



Okay, with tears in my eyes, I am having a sale in honor of Brooklyn's 8th birthday. I can't believe she is 8, the time had gone by so quickly. She reminds me everyday that she is growing up, LOL.

Okay, here is the sale:

I have 3 open slots for the outfit of the month club, since 3 customers will end their 12 month period this month. So, from today until August 27th (her b-day) at midnight, I will be offering 2 outfit of the month club packages at $288.88. That is about 24 a set. WHAT??? With this package you will only be able to receive one set per month. This package will include a 2 piece clothing of your choice each month. No bows will be included with this package. Just send me an email if you are interested.

Also, for those of you that I have contacted regarding shipping, all packages should be received no later than Friday or Saturday. I have had 2 packages returned again, so if you have not received your shipment by Saturday, please let me know.

We have big party plans all weekend, so it may take me a little longer to respond but I will be checking my emails.

Have a great week everyone and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!!!

No comments: