CUTE KID GALLERY

More Cute Kids

Monday, June 29, 2009

WHAT AM I THINKING SALE!!!!

Okay, I have sooo many loyal customers and I have decided to offer a super loyal customer discount. I will only be offering 5 of these, so act now. Anyone who has purchased a custom set from me in the last 6 months, can receive credit for that set. HUH??? Here is how it works.

For a limited time and quantity, I will be offering the 10 set clothing special for $275, which is $45 off of the regular price. For this special, you can chose to receive your clothing in one of two options:

All 10 sets to be shipped on September 15th
or
Two sets per month for the next 5 months.

You chose. The first 5 people to email me will receive this offer. This is a perfect way to get BTS and holiday clothing or gifts really cheap. What am I thinking, LOL!!!

Here are a few new things for this week! I hope everyone has a great week and stay cool. It is still in the 100's again and no rain!!!


No comments: