CUTE KID GALLERY

More Cute Kids

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CHECK HER OUT!!!

Okay, ya'll some of you have had me send you clips from my friend,Gretchen. But, these are my favorite so far. These adorable monkey and zebra clippies are super cute. We are doing a zoo collaboration on May 15th and Gretchen did these for that launch. She even added the cute lime ribbon to match my zebra wild jeans and shoes. My daughter has tons of her clippies and they are all really awesome and very well made. be sure to check out her ebay store. She has clips for just about any theme. I will post all of our zoo collaboration pictures as soon as we get them all.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Katys-Klippies__

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you both were friends, I have lots of her clippies I got from her on ebay!! They are my favorite (and my daughter's favorites) by far!! -Kelly McCollum

Stroke of Jeanyus said...

She is in one of my boutique groups. She has really cute things.