CUTE KID GALLERY

More Cute Kids

Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Dresses and Contest Winner

Here are a few new dresses for spring. These dresses are only available in limited sizes, so if you are interested in any of these, let me know and I will hold one for you. I am not sure how long I will be able to get them.

The petti slip is not included but I do have a lady that makes them pretty cheap. Just let me know if you need one. My daughter wears hers with everything, even her school skirts.





I hope everyone has a great week.

The winner of the March contest with Kinsey D. Kinsey is an 11 year old who has a little sister with some Stroke of Jean-yus designs. Her mom sent in an entry and she asked if she could as well. And, she beat her mom, LOL! Her design idea was peace, love and rock and roll. I can't wait to do this set for her. I will post pictures when I get it finished. Thanks to Kinsey and her mom!!!
Don't forget the April contest deadline entry is April 15th. All you have to do is send in a picture of your child wearing any spring or summer SOJ design. You will be entered one time for every picture you send for a custom canvas art picture for your child's room. This is an easy one.

2 comments:

CouponAlbum said...

Pretty cool dresses for baby girls!! Such a beautiful Disney character printed dresses for spring!!

Stroke of Jeanyus said...

Thanks! They are actually handpainted. Thanks for looking!!